Sunday, April 26, 2009

A little fashion talk :)

As you can see, I love fashion! But fashion doesn't mean everything in the world to me ( but I still love it:) ) So I was surfing the web for some fashion news, and I found something so cuuuute! Super cute kids on the runway! They are from Spain, and they where presenting the children fashion of spring/summer 2009! Here are some pictures of them, they are adorable!

According to http://fashion.about.com/, worst fashion trends of 2008, includes maxxi dresses, gladiators, black tights with everything, boho and giant scarves. Ok, I'm ok with that, but gladiators?? Oh my God, I love gladiator boots! I was so dissapointed when I found it on the worst fashion trends of 2008! So i guees they are a fashion don't, but i still love them:)

So gorgeous, no? :P

Kisses, and don't forget to live, laugh, love!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Those poor kids are going to grow up so stuck up. But they are definitely cute.

 
Karly's World © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina